Following last week’s shocking events in Turkey we would certainly like to update and reassure you of our ongoing commitment to your trading safety.
What Happened in Turkey
On Friday 15th July, a failed military coup in Turkey attracted the world’s attention. Culminating in a night of chaotic violence, government leaders have actually now declared it’s business as usual in Turkey. Extreme market volatility however, will certainly remain a real challenge for traders this week.
Here’s Just what Turkish Lira Traders Need To Know
- Market volatility soared following the attempted coup in Turkey
- The Turkish Lira (TRY) plunged 4.6% on Friday night – the most in 8 years
- Goldman Sachs lowered its forecasts for the lira over the weekend
- Policy makers will certainly offer unlimited liquidity to banks
- The yield on Turkish 5 year local bonds has actually dropped more than every various other emerging-market nation except Brazil
- Long term concerns remain regarding economic policy and democracy in the country
The easyMarkets Promise
easyMarkets would certainly like to reassure traders that it will certainly not be changing Turkish Lira trading conditions despite ongoing uncertainty and volatility. Clients trading the TRY will certainly still enjoy all of the following benefits:
- 1:400 leverage
- Fixed spreads along with ZERO slippage
- FREE Guaranteed stop loss
Volatility equals opportunity for traders and we remain available to assist you at all times.